Visit Jerez & Cadiz from Seville. The Wine Cellars, Equestrian Show and Boat Crossing of the bay of Cadiz, including: Guide, Ticket and Transport.
After only an hour’s drive, the trip will start with a guided tour of the Cathedral of Wine, so-called for the high quality of its wines as well as for the cathedral-like form of its wine cellars, one of the most famous wine cellars in the world. After the tour you will be able to enjoy a tasting session of its famous wines, then we will move on to witness an equestrian show staged by great masters of their art.
We will then continue the excursion to Cadiz, the oldest city in Western Europe, we will start a beautiful sightseeing tour to discover the most beautiful parts the city has to offer.
This is how our day will end in ‘gaditana’ land before returning to Seville.
Departure: Tuesday & Thursday (Except 25th of December & 1st of January).
Pick up point: Pick-up at your hotel in Seville city between or meeting point assigned by the agency.
Pick up time: 8:00 am – 8:45 am.
Duration: 10 H.
- Dates available: Anual. Except 25th of December & 1st of January.
- Duration: 10 hours approx.
- Days of operation: From March to November. Tuesday and Thursday, from December to February. Thursday .
- Departure Point & Time: Pick-up at your hotel in Seville city center between or meeting point assigned by the agency 08:00 am & 08:45 am.
- Return Point & Time: Drop-Off at your hotel in Seville city center between or meeting point assigned by the agency / The tour will finish at 6:30 pm approx.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish, English & French