Visit Ronda from Seville. The Bullfighting Arenas, the House of Don Bosco and the Mondragón Palace, including: Guide, Ticket and Transport.
The Guadalevín River runs through the beautiful city of Ronda, dividing it in two and carving out the steep upon which the city perches.
During our visit we will see the magnificent bullring, the oldest in Spain. We will continue with a walk through the famous “white streets” and we will admire seigniorial House of Don Bosco and the Mondragon Palace, the old residence of the Moorish Taifa family which is situated on the bank of the river Tajo. Free time for lunch and return to Seville.
Departure: Monday & Friday (Except 25th of December & 1st of January).
Pick up point: Pick-up at your hotel in Seville city between or meeting point assigned by the agency.
Pick up time: 8:00 am – 8:45 am.
Duration: 9 H.
- Dates available: Anual. Except 25th of December & 1st of January.
- Duration: 9 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Monday and Friday.
- Departure Point & Time: Pick-up at your hotel in Seville city center between or meeting point assigned by the agency 08:15am & 08:45am
- Return Point & Time: Drop-Off at your hotel in Seville city center between or meeting point assigned by the agency / The tour will finish at 5:30pm approx
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish and English.
- Get the total refund of the payment
- Change the for to another day with a complete group.
- You can also choose a private tour ( paying the difference of the price).