Visit the Alhambra of Granada from Seville, Palace and Generalife Gardens, including: Guide, Ticket and Transport.
Granada, a wonderful city where many civilizations that once lived in the lands of Andalusia have left such a cultural legacy that it can be considered one of the marvels of the world.
The Alhambra is the jewel of the crown of this beautiful city at the foot of the Sierra Nevada. You will visit the Nazarí city, the Alhambra, where everything even down to the smallest stone is a work of art. During the tour of the Palaces, rooms, dining rooms and magnificent gardens you will realize why the last Arabic king cried when leaving it after being overthrown by the Catholic Kings.
You will also discover the Generalife Gardens with an official guide, one of the most impressive gardens in the world.
Departure: DIALY (Except 25th of December & 1st of January).
Pick up point: Pick-up at your hotel in Seville city between or meeting point assigned by the agency.
Pick up time: 6:15 am – 6:45 am
Duration: 12 H.
- Dates available: Anual. Except 25th of December & 1st of January.
- Duration: 12 hours approx.
- Days of operation: From Monday to Sunday
- Departure Point & Time: Pick-up at your hotel in Seville city center between or meeting point assigned by the agency 06:15 am & 06:45 am.
- Return Point & Time: Drop-Off at your hotel in Seville city center between or meeting point assigned by the agency / The tour will finish at 7:00 pm approx.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish, English & French